Thursday, November 18, 2010

~ Dreaming the BIG Dreams ~



~ Dreaming the Future Forward ~


Today is yet another auspicious astrological alignment. Both Venus (planet of nurturing intuitive energies) and Jupiter (planet of infinite expansion) station direct today. What dreams, in seed form or as yet unrealized, are ready to manifest in nurturing, intuitively creative and expansive ways?

It is a time for revisiting the dream boards, 'want' lists, for refining, for taking an honest look at how our dreams are manifesting consciously and, more importantly, unconsciously. When I look around at my so-called 'life' there is so much to be grateful for!

As we dream our preferences and parameters forward, I find it is infinitely important to pause for a 'daily dose' of gratitude. Thank you, Divine Mother (Spirit, Source... God/Goddess, AllThatIs) that I live in a beautiful, safe, spiritual sanctuary. Thank you for beautiful old growth trees... for fresh water, for companions, human and beastie alike. For health, love, abundance, and the ability to truly receive and enjoy these gifts of living. Thank you for play. Thank you that I am 'new' each day. Thank you.

In looking over the lists and boards this week, I looked at how all I ask for, all I dream forward, is actually manifesting in the present. How am I responding to these things? Am I pushing some away because my unconscious is manifesting them in a way the conscious dreamer does not desire? Am I refusing to receive or resisting gifts that fling themselves at me at lovespeed? THANK YOU - to the Divine and to all of you ~ for witnessing the greatitude (not a typo) of dreaming forward.

Enjoy this transition! More waves and larger are on their way! May we all surf well and safely!

May Every Blessing Find you!
~Mary
http://www.delphicwave.com

No comments: