Thursday, September 9, 2010

Embodying Fluidity



The art of fluid embodiment has taken up most of my personal and transpersonal bandwidth for some time now. In late Fall 2008, I was given a download, a transmission of instruction for embodying fluid states of awareness. I was told "This is for 2009 - and for navigating the Shift". At the time, the physical shift was only beginning on the planet, and mine was to completely re-write the course offerings on the Delphic Wave website. My support team was less than thrilled. ;)

The course modules serve to seed the establishment of a triple alchemical set of containers within which anyone can be held in the Heartspace, while all around us shifts and changes. It is. It has. The changes are upon us ~ within us ~ we are in the midst of constant morphing! Is it not amazing??

Hmmph. 'Not the word I would use' is what some listeners say. I have to grin even through the tears that grace my own cheeks these days.

It is not that some days are not challenging, in every possible sense of the word! but what Grace! What abundance! What a Gift these days!

I remember a river rafting trip during my early university years. I have always loved being on the water. It is a kind of 'home' that makes me smile with that cheek-splitting kind of grin that cannot be contained. On the day, the river was no exception. The rafting guides explained, at the start of the journey, that 'if you fall out of the raft, (and it happens all the time to practically everyone), pick up your feet, put them in front of you, let the life-vest hold your head above water and simply bounce off of anything that comes at you'. I remember him saying this with a huge smile, as though this would be the greatest thing in the world. I took it in stride, as those were my athlete days.

The only photograph taken of that ride was moments after I had bounced out of the boat for the second time that day, and had somehow bounced back 'in' - so there I am, at the rear of the raft, paddle in the air, water streaming from my bum, looking totally ridiculous, out of control and completely inept. The rest of the raft 'crew' paddling mightily. I love that picture. Life is really like that, isn't it?

I recall the first bounce out of the boat when we hit a large boulder, sideways. It was a hot, late summer day and the water felt chilly and wonderfully refreshing. I lifted my feet, let the life-vest support me, and floated with the current, using my trainer-shod feet to push off of any obstacle that presented itself (large, rocky and literally in my face). It was totally and wonderfully fun. The guide was right! Held safely by the vest and my trainers, I was carried through the rapids and into the still bend in the river where lunch was being prepared. Great ride!

It was hot on that rock-face, eating lunch in the blazing sun, waiting for the ride to re-commence, for the river to take me 'home' again.

So here we are, in the current with no paddle and nothing but our mystical heart containers to keep our heads above water as the current carries us wherever She will.

It is a very different kind of ride - and yet, as the stillpoint calls us home, we may miss the turbulent currents that bring us the adventures, now and yet to come.

Enjoy the ride ~ as the obstacles disappear in front of us!

May Every Blessing Find you!
Nalini
http://www.delphicwave.com

Happy Birthday Ganesha!!! May all coconuts in all the worlds burst in rejoicing!
Namaste

No comments: