Sunday, November 16, 2008

Musings from the Magdalene...

Musings from the Magdalene..
From the time I was a little girl, I have heard her voice within me - guiding and protecting, and calling me home... the voice of feminine divinity. It took some years to recognize HER, a lilting voice among the rules and regulations of a conditioned reality.

A few years ago, on a trip to Rennes-le-Chateau, I walked with Her, in her Presence, and that experience has guided my soul's expression and altered my journey home.

The way of feminine divinity is the Way of the Heart... the way of affection and courage, in its truest form. The masculine, or patriarchal paths to the divine, stress calming and controlling the mind, in order to find the 'still small voice' within, the 'stillpoint between the turning worlds'. The feminine path to the divine leads not through the mind, but through the heart. It is the path of feeling. The path of diving in, of embracing that which seems limitless, bottomless, unfathomable, and of returning to wholeness through the power of fully feeling, not by the suppression thereof. No path is gender-specific, as the divine is not gender-specific. We have all, each of us, walked these paths through many ages of this world.

It is time to remember HER... the invincible one within. The one whose lilting lullaby of love is the stillness and the silence, the pouring out and the sinking in. SHE who enfolds and resides in each of us; sisters, daughters, mothers; brothers, fathers, sons; in her Grace we are ONE.

Rennes-le-Chateau ~ summer solstice (an excerpt)

"...As we pulled into the parking lot of the Chateau, my awareness field began to vibrate with almost a humming sound. I managed my ticket and a short conversation in French with the shopkeepers and began my walk between the worlds.

The famous chapel was crowded with tourists, so I bypassed the
obvious first stop and wandered through the Chateau, until I came to the tower stairs. I was drawn up the stairs as though carried by a waterfall in reverse. I remember stopping to take a few photographs from the stairway windows, "portal shots" being a favorite of mine, and finding it difficult to focus the camera; the upward-rushing energies were so intense.

I wandered through the tower garden and up onto the ramparts. At one end of the walk along the rampart edge, I was stopped in my tracks by a white butterfly zooming in front of my face at eye level. "Stop and Look". I felt as though I should continue, though, and proceeded up to the actual tower with its commanding view of the surrounding countryside. As I took in the 360-degree view, my attention kept being pulled in one direction, to another hilltop a bit lower down, with a ruin on its crest. I tried to feel whether I should stop and meditate on the tower but was pulled back to the rampart itself. As I stepped out onto the rampart, I glanced down and was surprised to see that my sandals had become older and more worn, that my khaki walking pants had become the folds of blue robes and that my hair was lying down my back, under a light blue mantle, instead of pulled up as I had arranged it that morning. ??!! I looked again and there were my trousers, my sleeveless white blouse and my uncovered head.

I listened inwardly for a moment and heard "walk with me". As I
moved forward, the 'other costume' re-appeared. I had the experience of walking simultaneously in two bodies, as two beings, but wholly as one. As I walked toward the end of the rampart where the butterfly had previously stopped me, a lizard ran across my path, at exactly the same spot. Transformation, then dreaming. Ok. What am I to see? I stopped and placed my hands on the warm stone of the waist- high rampart, as it was becoming difficult to balance in my altered state. I gazed across to the lower hilltop where a ruined castle lay. I saw, in etheric form, a battle being waged. The castle was under siege. I saw and heard it all, until She said, from within me, "It's getting too close now, time to leave". I cannot explain how I knew what she meant. The battle was coming closer. The castle would 'fall' and the battle would come to Rennes le Chateau, and it was time to remove HER Presence from that place. The patriarchal wars would come and she need not judge them, nor engage them, but simply leave them to learn what it was they came to learn... without her Presence. "But why not fight?" I asked 'us' silently. "This cannot be engaged" was the answer. "To engage it is to give it energy and
that is not MY alignment".

I began to walk back through the garden, down the stone stairway, out of the Chateau and around a walk at its base. I could feel the inter- dimensional energy of the place both winding through me and being re- spun in a new configuration by my spiral walk down the hill. I continued walking down and around, until I reached the base of the stone walls themselves and the path went no further.

I felt myself grounded deeply into the earth at this place, drawn inward and downward and thrust upward through the shaft of energy held by the tower hill. I sat undisturbed for a few minutes in a tangle of tree roots at the roots of the tower walls before retracing my steps up and around and into the parking area. My sandals 'her' sandals, my clothing 'her' robes, a basket of flowers in my arms, although all my physical body carried was my daypack and camera. I remember walking back into the chapel briefly, a way of completing the spiraling energies, thinking to sit inside for a few moments as others were doing. I glanced up to the right wall and saw Mary Magdalene's image there - lifeless and inert. "Not here" I heard. " Out there".

I wandered out to a seat close to the parking area in view of the tower, looking out away from the 'ruin' hill and into the mountains surrounding. "What does this mean?" I asked. "I am being taught, but what?". "Mary did not engage Peter in debate nor in energy. She simply walked away". "You need not engage the patriarchal forms in any way at any time nor anymore". "It is time to come home".

***
Who are the patriarchy? We are they. This is not about gender, it is about an outdated system of control. We 'buy into it' (literally) or not. We collaborate with it, or not. Mary chose not to, as shown to me in my vision. My path since has been 'why and how then, have I collaborated?'. What programming do I still carry within me that no longer serves? We ARE the new paradigm, the WAY the LIGHT and the GRAIL. Were we not told this? And how is it, then, that we have failed to understand?

~ given 'from one Mary to another' June 2005 ~

3 comments:

Entrepreneur Life Purpose Soul Coach said...

Bravo, Mary! Bravo!!!

Love and Blessings,
Sasha

Janet Roper said...

Oh my, that post is amazing. I had shivers when I read "Who are the patriarchy? We are they." Thank you so much for sharing the wisdom of the Divine Feminine.
Harmony,
Janet

Pat Gray said...

Loved these musings. So intimate and touching.

Pat