Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flowing with the River



I spent yesterday morning on the river. A rafting trip, 'guided' by a friend and spiritual sister. Four women, flowing with life. I asked one of my friends what her favorite part of the experience was and she replied " I liked the parameters, the finite components of it. There is a 'put in' location, a 'take out' location, and a guide who knows the river, knows where all the rocks are, and does most of the work ~ and I got to be totally in the moment, responding to the water - the flow". It struck me so deeply the metaphor for life - for incarnation.

In each incarnation, each lifetime, there is a 'put in' location, a 'take out' location, Spirit knows the currents, the rocks, the challenges, when to tell us to 'paddle!', to 'dig deep', and when to just go with the flow. We need only respond in the moment.

When we pushed the raft into the river, it took about 20 seconds for one of the other women to grin at me and say "happy". I concur. I step onto / into the water and everything I AM says "happy". There is only the flow. There is only immersion in nature's oneness. And that, my friends, is how I choose to dream my reality. This is how I choose to live. This is life. Immersion in flow ~ immersion in oneness. Spirit is always guiding; She knows the currents, She knows where the rocks are, and She cherishes our journey, every one. We are Her embodiments, if we allow ourselves to BE.

Water is a blessing. As are the currents of our lives.

May you find your current(s) and allow it(them) to carry you!
We are all, so very blessed.
Mary (Nalini)
~with unending love

http://www.beheartspace.com
http://www.delphicwave.com

No comments: